“True flexibility can be achieved only when all muscles are uniformly developed.” – Joseph Pilates
From the weekend warrior to games elite like Tiger Woods, are now turning to Pilates as an essential training tool that keeps the body in balance and actually improves performance. Here at Symmetry, we focus on the individual and their personal needs. We create a program in which the client can move more efficiently throughout their day and have a more improved game.
- Attain an optimal back-swing and follow-through with increased range of motion in shoulders
- Get more distance and power because of added hip and torso flexibility
- Have a stronger and bigger hip turn for greater power through rotation
- Create a smoother and more powerful swing due to evenly conditioned back muscles
- Maximize balance and alignment while rotating
- Decrease fatigue because of less strain on the body
- Hold a body position long enough to play through a shot
- Play without pain!