Hey everyone! Let’s chat about how much we actually move these days, shall we? I just got back from an amazing weekend in Denver, CO. I was there attending Momentum Fest. This is a 3 day Pilates and movement celebration. We had the opportunity to feed our bodies, minds and souls. I had so many amazing and uplifting conversations with others in the industry. But I have to tell you the movement was just what I needed! With multiple classes per day and such engaging people, I am excited and exhausted. It reminds me we need to do this type of thing more often and we can do so each week on a smaller level. We can commit to classes, lunches and networking with others each week. I truly believe it helps us to engage our whole selves.
Healthy & Loving Hugs,
Take a journey with The Happy Destination to a long forgotten place sitting right off our shores. Come embrace 3 simple things we believe to be essentials for a healthy, happy life – food, movement, and mindfulness. We promise a trip full of laughter and tears, adventure and connection, and returning home with a new sense of love gratitude and compassion for yourself and others. And of course, it wouldn’t be The Happy Destination without some Salsa dancing in the streets!
Join us from November 9th – 15th.
Cost: $2,359 for a shared room, starting with a $359 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. Private rooms can be guaranteed for an additional $300.
For more info and to reserve your spot NOW visit: thehappydestination.com
ADD A FREE SESSION TO YOUR PACKAGE BY LEAVING A REVIEW BELOW
REVIEW US NOW
A MOVE TO REMEMBER
How to do it: Start in plank with shoulders over arms and abs tight…
(A). Move left hand in toward right; pivot feet, left foot behind right (B), rotating body to right. Keep hips lifted and extend left hand up (C); hold for 10 seconds. Return to A; repeat on left. Do 8 reps per side.
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Whipped Cream, recipe follows
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Mix strawberries with 3 tablespoons sugar and refrigerate while juices develop, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Add heavy cream and mix until just combined. Place mixture in an ungreased 8-inch square pan and bake until golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove shortcake from pan and place on a rack to cool slightly. Cut into 6 pieces and split each piece in half horizontally.
- Spoon some of the strawberries with their juice onto each shortcake bottom. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and then the shortcake top. Spoon more strawberries over the top and serve.
Be sure to check and sign up on Mind Body
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR CONTESTS AND INSPIRATION!@SYMMETRYINMOTIONLV
WE ARE CLOSED JULY 4TH AND 5TH FOR THE HOLIDAY!
Happy to help.
Please visit our website or give us a call and come in for your FIRST CLASS ON US! (New Clients Only)
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR SPECIALS AND EVENTS!!!
Copyright © 2017 Symmetry in Motion, All rights reserved.
Goodies for you!
Our mailing address is:
7261 W Charleston Suite #103 Las Vegas, NV 89117
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list